- Reporting to the Director of Business Development (APAC), you will research and generate new clients leads, strategically promoting and selling the company’s services
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and maximise their annual events & marketing budgets while delivering the most profitable returns for the company
- Implement marketing activities to promote the company to new clientele, attend industry exhibitions, trade fairs and networking events etc.
- In collaboration with international creative and production teams, develop detailed proposals for new event and brand communication strategies
- Proven success in a proactive sales role within events/marcoms related field
- Comfortable with generating and chasing new leads, networking, cold-calling, face-to-face presentations etc.
- Previous success working to set targets & KPI’s, delivering results in line with budgets and forecasts
- Knowledge of the corporate events market and proven relationships with blue-chip clients across Australia – varied market segments
- Excellent presentation skills, professionally mature and always well-presented
- Well organised and prepared to work hard to achieve targeted results
- Be passionate about delivering unique and memorable brand experiences
- Salary to match candidate skills and experience
- Highly rewarding commission and bonus structure
- General expenses, phone, IT, travel, client entertaining etc.
- Work with globally recognised brands
- Attend the annual company conference in the US
- Creative agency culture
- Workplace flexibility
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior-level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services that assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.