Currently in an exciting growth phase, we are seeking a self-motivated sales/business development professional who can open doors to new blue-chip clients in Australia and Asia Pac and help take the business to the next level.
- Reporting to the Director of Business Development (APAC), you will research and generate new clients leads, strategically promoting and selling the company’s full suite of services
- Develop and maintain new relationships with senior level Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, Procurement contacts etc.
- Work with domestic and international creative/production experts to develop detailed proposals for new live and virtual experiences, creative content and brand communication strategies
- Keep abreast of new platforms, technologies and trends in the ever-changing cultural climate
- Proven success in a proactive sales role within events, marketing, advertising or related field
- Comfortable with generating and chasing new leads, networking, cold-calling, face-to-face presentations etc.
- Previous success working to set targets & KPI’s, delivering results in line with budgets and forecasts
- Knowledge of the corporate events market and proven relationships with blue-chip clients across Australia – varied market segments
- Excellent presentation skills, professionally mature and always well-presented
- Well organised and prepared to work hard to achieve targeted results
- Be passionate about delivering unique and memorable brand experiences
- Base salary to match candidate skills and experience
- Highly rewarding commission and bonus structure ($150-200K++ OTE)
- Work with globally recognised brands
- Creative office environment and fun team culture
- Workplace flexibility
- Attend the annual company conference in the US (post-COVID)
- General expenses, phone, IT, travel, client entertaining etc.
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.