- Reporting to the Group Customer Relations Manager you will be responsible for the proactive development of new business as well as maintaining existing client accounts, driving revenue from private events and exclusive venue hire bookings across the group's portfolio of award-winning restaurants, bars and pub venues.
- Establish relationships with key client accounts and apply a strategic approach to winning more business
- Attract new clients and generate opportunities for brand collaborations
- Host famil tours, business lunches and develop creative methods to showcase the company’s portfolio of unique venues and event spaces
- Represent the company at industry networking events and trade fairs
- Contribute to weekly management meetings and influence senior-level decision making
- Key internal relationships with Event Sales Team, Marketing, Event Operations, Restaurant GM’s, Venue Managers, Chefs & kitchen teams
- Previous experience in a proactive sales role within the hospitality/events sector
- Adept with chasing and creating leads through business and social networking, general telesales, e-marketing, face-to-face pitching business proposals and creative event concepts
- Proven ability to reach targets and deliver results in line with budgets and forecasts
- Display a passion for the hospitality industry including an understanding of modern food, wine and service trends
- Confident with hosting client events aimed at promoting and cross-selling the company’s venue offerings
- High standards of presentation with excellent interpersonal, admin, IT and all-round organisational skills
- Knowledge of event operations, venue logistics and offsite catering advantageous
- Above all, you must be self-motivated and proactive in all areas of work!
- In region $90-120K base salary plus super (neg.)
- Discretionary bonus and company-wide benefits
- Opportunity to contribute and work with a market-leading team and company
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior-level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services that assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.