- Reporting to the Managing Director, your primary objective is to plan, manage and deliver on an agreed new business strategy
- Develop and maintain new relationships with C-level Marketers, Marketing Directors, Brand Directors and Procurement contacts
- Be forthcoming with ideas and opinions that challenge the status quo to ensure the best result for all parties
- Constantly seek out new, interesting (unexpected) and valuable collaborators to keep the company's work fresh and interesting
- Be a brand ambassador for the company - promoting and embodying their values
- Work with domestic and international creative/production experts to develop detailed proposals for new virtual experiences, creative content and brand communication strategies
- Keep abreast of new platforms, advancement in technologies, and trends in the ever-changing cultural climate
- Proven success in a proactive sales role with a creative content business
- Comfortable with chasing and creating new leads for business, networking, some cold-calling, face-to-face presentations etc
- Has existing connections with C-suite level contacts at blue-chip companies across Australia and Asia – varied market segments
- Strong knowledge of digital content and experiential marketing industry
- Previous success working to set targets & KPI’s, delivering results in line with budgets and forecasts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, professionally mature and always well-presented
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite; Keynote, PowerPoint, budget/ scheduling programs
- Base salary in region of $150K plus super.
- Bonus structure in place, uncapped OTE $200-250K++
- Sydney or Melbourne based
- Potential to be part of the leadership team
- General expenses, phone, IT, travel, client entertaining etc.
- Work with inspiring brands in a truly creative company
- Modern and sociable work environment
. . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.