Part of a fast-growing international entertainment group, our client is well-funded and has spared no cost in the development of this state-of-the-art facility.
- As Bars & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for managing the entire food & beverage program for the venue comprising 3 individual bars, service areas and VIP hospitality suite.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing the food & beverage team of approx. 10-15 staff.
- In collaboration with the GM and suppliers, you will lead the development of premium wine and beverage lists, craft beer and liquor selections etc relevant for each event and audiences of varying demographics including brand selection, pricing, and other menu aspects.
- Work with the marketing team, suppliers and brand partners to design new and innovative food & beverage packages appropriate for different audiences and performances.
- Develop, monitor and modify standard operating processes as required.
- Order adequate food & beverage supplies and non-drink bar items and closely maintain inventory.
- Generate and manage cost reports.
- Forecasting and keeping track of high demand items and peak service periods.
- You will be required manage your time across administration tasks and venue operations activities, jumping in to support front line staff as/when required including evenings and weekends.
- A background in a similar F&B/Bar Ops/beverage management role, preferably from another entertainment venue, stadium, theatre or alike
- Experience involving procurement and supplier negotiations, brand partnerships, stock control, creating beverage menus, and training FOH service staff
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Background working with diverse clientele in fast-paced environments
- Pre-opening experience advantageous
Salary & benefits:
- Competitive base plus super.
- Well-funded and fast-growing entertainment group offering career stability and long-term advancement opportunities
- CBD location, close to all major transport services
- Exciting pre-opening opportunity with a high-profile arts & entertainment entity
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.