- As an experienced Event Manager/Associate Producer/Account Manager, you will lead the project management of small to mid-sized events and brand experiences
- Create, manage and track project budgets
- You will play a key role in client account management and attend f2f meetings
- Venue and supplier sourcing
- Pre-production and production schedule management
- Assist with on-site event and crew management
- Contribute to the creative process, pitch preparation and responding to client briefs
- Mentorship and effective delegation to junior team members
- 2+ year’s event management experience, preferably from a creative agency background or corporate environment
- You will possess the ability to lead project teams and client relationships with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and high standards of personal presentation
- You will have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- You will also have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly organised and possess careful attention to detail
- $70-80K plus super & benefits
- Work with high-profile brands
- Vibrant agency culture and creative work environment
- Career growth opportunity with expanding company
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.