- Reporting to the General Manager, you will also work closely with the Executive Chef to develop and maintain a superior level of service and product standards
- Lead your front of house team and play a hands-on role in delivering first-rate dining experiences to all guests
- Hands-on management of daily restaurant operations you will take an active role in all busy service periods
- Provide structured training and ongoing development to your team
- Manage operational costs by maintaining adequate stock levels, staff labour costs, effective rostering etc.
- Responsible for OHS requirements including restaurant cleanliness and safe work practices
- Assist with venue marketing and event coordination
- Previous restaurant management experience in a high-end restaurant environment essential
- Refined hospitality service skills with a proven knowledge of modern Australian food and wine
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to train and develop a team
- Superior communication skills - confident, friendly and always guest focused
- High standards of presentation
- Knowledge of restaurant booking systems and effective management of reservations
- Up to $90,000 plus super.
- Highly attractive tips and service charge
- Work with best in class restaurant and kitchen teams
- Career opportunity with a highly successful and progressive hospitality group
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.