- Reporting to the F&B Services Manager, you will oversee FOH venue operations, floor managers, staff and kitchen to ensure a five-star experience is delivered to all guests and patrons of this large, multi-faceted event & conference venue.
- Assist in management of 100+ casual event & catering staff with a focus on maintaining a high standard of service quality and refined customer service experience
- Oversee large conferences and events, often more than 1000 attendees
- Act as main point of contact for clients, their guests, floor managers, staff, kitchen, contractors and suppliers
- Maintain communication with event planning team in lead up to event day and ensure the client’s requests are understood and communicated to floor managers, staff & kitchen
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue and improve operating procedures.
- Assist with training and development as well as ensuring all OH&S and RSA regulations are maintained
- Previously held a senior F&B management position in a busy events or catering environment
- Experience with managing FOH operations for gala dinners and conferences of 500-1000+ guests
- Strong communication and natural leadership skills
- Proactive and hands-on management style – walk the floor, lead from the front
- Problem solving skills & attention to detail
- Knowledge of various formats of events (gala dinners, exhibitions, conferences, cocktail parties etc)
- High standards of presentation and excellent rapport building skills
Salary & benefits:
- $80-90,000 plus super.
- Work for a world-class event venue
- Inspiring senior leadership team and mentoring
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With locations in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.