Currently in a strong growth phase, our client is actively seeking to strengthen their sales team with the addition of a new Account Manager. Could you be the highly personable and motivated professional we are looking for?
- Supporting the Senior Sales Manager and General Manager you will handle inbound enquiries and provide information and quotes to clients relating to specific AV products and hire charges
- Nurture key client relationships and maximise spend on audio visual equipment through providing creative technical solutions while delivering the most profitable returns for the company
- You will be responsible for maintaining growth from existing client accounts and researching new business opportunities
- Research and identify new areas of business,
- With support from your operations team, participate in product demonstrations to promote the company’s solutions to new clients
- Sales activities to include following up leads for new business, e-marketing, attendance at industry exhibitions, networking events etc.
- Update and maintain client database, schedule appropriate call cycle and client visits to prospective and existing clients
- Attend weekly management meetings, provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts and contribute to senior level decision-making
- You will have previously held a similar b2b sales/account management role working to targets and delivering results in line with budgets and forecasts
- Ideally from an events industry background, previous experience selling and quoting for audio visual equipment would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, administration, IT and all-round organisational skills
- Knowledge of the operational aspects of event production and logistics
- Personable, professional and always well-presented
- Technically savvy and interested, but no IT whiz required
- Above all, you must be a team-player, self-motivated and proactive in all areas of work
- $70-80,000 (neg.) plus super
- Career growth opportunity with an expanding company
- Inspiring, fun and creative team environment
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.