Currently in a robust growth phase, our client is actively seeking to strengthen their account management team with an additional Account Manager. If you thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, excel at client management and are passionate about brand activations and events please read on....
You will serve as the day-to-day contact across a portfolio of clients, under the direction of a Senior Account Manager and/or Account Director. You will ensure clients derive maximum value from the agency’ service, manage the delivery of all client requirements while developing strong and long-standing client relationships.
- Working directly with the Senior Account Manager to assist on all client projects and campaigns, with a focus on retail activation/design.
- Own and develop creative and production briefs, timelines and estimates- ensuring all deadlines are met
- Delegate to and manage an Account Coordinator on specific projects
- Be the go-to onsite for all events and activations. Managing suppliers, partners and overall event execution
- Regularly updating clients with progress and contact reports
- Have a thorough understanding and insight into your clients’ vision, values, competitive environment, and industry landscape
- Write and co-ordinate effective and compelling proposals and presentations
- Keep up to date with the latest marketing, events, experiential trends to ensure clients have access to the latest techniques and best practice.
- Have an understanding of all agency functional areas including studio, creative, strategy, print/digital production, media and digital
- You will have a marketing background with experience in brand experiential roadmaps
- Be well versed in both event production and account services, preferably in the experiential space
- Ability to understand, interpret, anticipate and deliver on client's expectations and needs
- You will need to be a confident communicator and have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced in budget development, management and reporting
- You must be used to working in a fast-paced environment and adept at handling change
- Have positive energy and be interested in growing and learning
- Excellent interpersonal, administration, attention to detail, and all-round organisational skills
- Above all, you must be a team player, self-motivated and proactive in all areas of work.
- $70-77K inclusive of super
- Career growth opportunities
- Supportive and close-knit team environment
- Working with world-class brands
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as SE Asia, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.