- You will responsible for end-to-end project management of events and brand experiences for many luxury brands and globally recognised companies
- Create, manage and track project budgets
- Regular contact and meetings with clients
- Manage internal and external teams for projects
- Venue and supplier sourcing
- Pre-production and production schedule management
- On-site event and crew management
- In collaboration with the international creative and production teams, contribute towards proposals for new event and brand communication strategies
- Manage and mentor production coordinator and associate producer team members.
- 2+ years agency experience with demonstrated expertise in high-end event production.
- You will possess the ability to drive projects along with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and high standards of personal presentation.
- You will have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence.
- You will also have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly organised and possess careful attention to detail.
Salary & benefits:
- Salary negotiable dep on exp
- Work with high-end luxury brands
- Vibrant agency culture and creative work environment
- Join an award-winning team
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.