Currently in an exciting growth phase, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, and Canberra, as well as an expanding international network, we are now seeking a dedicated and proactive Sales & Marketing Coordinator to support their VIC sales team.
- Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager and MD you will play a vital support role to the VIC Sales Manager
- Managing, qualifying and distributing online and phone inquiries
- Creating and inputting client proposals in database as well as following up with clients
- Updating and managing all contacts, filing and IP material, including marketing material for the sales team to best service the client
- Ensure all sales team members have the best tools available to service their clients
- Provide administrative assistance to sales team members and attending sales meetings as required- pulling necessary reports, budgets/forecasts and managing the database
- Organising details for any internal staff and client entertainment
- Sales or Administration training (preferable)
- Excellent customer service skills and dedicated work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be team orientated and results driven
- Good problem-solving skills and excellent at multitasking
- Experience in Salesforce (preferable)
- Experienced or familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Canva and Adobe
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
Salary & benefits:
- $50-55K plus super & bonus
- Laptop provided, mobile phone allowance and office car spot
- Annual conference and half yearly retreat
- Vibrant team culture and creative work environment
. . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.