- Create and implement marketing and advertising campaigns across highly differentiated product categories including boutique hotel accommodation, Bars & restaurants, meetings & events, and luxury experiences
- Work closely with the Group GM, Sales & Distribution and Revenue teams in order to deliver time-sensitive campaigns and new product offers in a competitive and dynamic market
- With support from two marketing coordinators you will produce marketing material and manage external supplier relationships
- Relationship management with key stakeholders and partnerships including local and national tourism bodies, industry associations, media, PR etc.
- Previous marketing manager in the luxury/boutique hotel sector preferred
- In-depth understanding of premium hospitality, tourism and luxury lifestyle brands and how to connect with their target audiences
- Proven experience creating successful marketing and communications plans in a highly competitive market
- Ability to undertake competitive market set analysis and implement dynamic pricing strategies according to market fluctuations
- Proven team leadership skills
- High standards of presentation and all-round communication skills
- Salary negotiable in region $100K-130K plus super
- Award-winning luxury brands in your portfolio
- Onsite parking & lunch provided daily
- Attractive dining and accommodation discounts
- Enjoy the lifestyle and culture of one of Australia’s most idyllic cities
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.