- Reporting to the Assistant Operations Manager, this key position is responsible for ensuring all event crew receive the right training, shifts, information and vehicles required to bump in/out all events on time and to a high standard.
- Staff rostering, vehicle allocations and scheduling crew according to individual skills and competencies
- Conduct crew briefings and assist with safe load/unload procedures
- Attend weekly meetings and maintain daily run sheets
- Maintain fleet of vehicles – registration, insurances, incidents, servicing and general road readiness etc.
- Coordinate bump in/out times with venues and clients.
- Proven experience in event operations or a similar logistics management position
- Effective communication skills required to instruct and delegate tasks to crew
- Methodical and highly organised with the ability to quickly adapt to changed plans as necessary
- You hold a current NSW driver’s license – special vehicle license courses provided as necessary
- Previous staff supervision, training and leadership
- Experience dealing with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Prepared to work flexible hours, nights and weekends as per the nature of events
Salary & benefits:
$70,000 - $80,000 plus super & regular performance related bonuses
Career opportunity with a market leading events & exhibitions company
Passionate and dynamic team environment
. . . . .