- Develop detailed project timelines, supplier briefs, schedules & technical drawing plans
- Lead, train and mentor a team of production managers each responsible for multiple projects simultaneously
- Attend client meetings and briefings
- Translate client briefs into technical production environment in line with budget constraints
- Management of site & equipment safety, induction systems, risk and WH&S;
- Research new technology, implement efficient systems and process improvements
- 5+ years’ experience in event staging and technical production
- Highly organised with proven ability to manage teams
- In-depth technical understanding of audio, vision and lighting equipment
- Collaborative team player who is solutions focussed
- High standards of personal presentation and strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Financial acumen
- $120-140,000 plus super & benefits
- Work with a wide variety of luxury brands and blue-chip corporate clients
- Produce unique and special event experiences
. . . . .THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment and talent solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
Working with clients across Australia and internationally, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.