Our client, a market-leading company within the events & exhibitions sector is seeking an experienced HR professional. In this role you will oversee all operational HR & recruitment activities and provide strategic HR support to the directors and senior management.
- Reporting directly to the company directors & General Manager, you will develop a thorough understanding of the company’s human resources & recruitment functions
- Key working relationships to include company directors, General Manager, Operations Manager, Projects Team Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager, Warehouse & logistics crew
- Play a key role in setting strategic human resource direction, providing a perspective on growth and expansion, and supporting and sustaining a positive workplace culture
- Provide advice on implementing best practice strategies and identifying opportunities for process and systems improvement
- Work with management and staff to facilitate employee development and training opportunities
- Manage the end to end recruitment processes for all positions and plan for seasonal staffing fluctuations growing from 60 to 100+ blended workforce in peak periods
- Develop, maintain and review HR policies, procedures and practices
- 3-5+ years’ experience managing a wide range of HR generalist and administrative support services and demonstrated experience with end to end recruitment, ideally in the events or hospitality industries
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels
- Good knowledge and understanding of Work Health Safety legislative requirements
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills with proven capacity to review processes and identify, implement and review necessary change to achieve optimal business outcomes
Salary & benefits:
- Salary negotiable in region $90K plus super, bonuses & benefits
- Strong company culture and market leading brand
- Work with talented & creative event professionals
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks, globally.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.