- You will drive front of house operations, maintaining and improving the overall customer and employee experience across this large, multi-faceted venue
- Lead, motivate and mentor up to 7 direct reports and wider casual team of up to 100 staff
- Implement appropriate policy and procedural changes to improve and grow the business
- Forecast and report on profit & loss across multiple revenue streams – beverage, bar & bistro dining, functions/events, entertainment, gaming and bottle shop
- Collaborate with your marketing team to develop special promotions and events
- Working with head chef and kitchen team, build on food and beverage revenue opportunities
- Foster positive relationships with local community and social clubs
- Oversee maintenance projects and new concept developments
- Proven track record as a General Manager and/or Licensee with a progressive hospitality business
- Experience with successfully operating strict liquor licensing laws in a high traffic, high-volume venue
- Proven success driving revenue and profits across multiple revenue streams
- The ability to manage and develop staff across the business
- A high level of commercial and financial acumen
- A strong knowledge of marketing and promotions in a multi-outlet setting
- Ability to develop relationships with the local community and social clubs
- Skills aside, we are looking for a dynamic, fun and charismatic leader
- $120,000 - $140,000 plus super.
- Performance bonuses, companywide discounts and other benefits
- Strong back office support – HR, finance, marketing etc.
- Embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to future concept design and development
- Long-term career progression opportunities with an expanding hospitality group
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of executive recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients to engage their employees and retain top talent.