Reporting to the Event Production Manager, you will be part of the team coordinating and executing the details to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality outdoor events within the venue portfolio.
- Coordination between the company, State authorities, third party clients and other assorted stakeholders
- Provide production and logistical support in the planning and delivery of all events and activations
- Manage associated risk and compliance requirements for outdoor and public events
- Coordinate and procure relevant suppliers for activations and events
- Experience working on large scale outdoor public events
- Previous dealings with local council or government departments is preferred
- Ability to manage key stakeholders including clients, local authorities, staff and third-party suppliers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, event spreadsheets and database scheduling programs
- Familiar with Vectorworks or similar computer drafting/drawing software and be able to interpret sitemaps
- Exposure to risk, security, crowd management and traffic management is beneficial
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work weekends on a rotating basis
- Be a collaborative team player
- Base salary starting from $70 - $90K+ (negotiable based on candidate experience)
- Modern and sociable work environment
- Work with a variety of Sydney’s iconic event spaces
- Join a global company with career growth opportunities
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.