Our client operates an impressive portfolio of unique event spaces which host hundreds of events each year ranging from small meetings and cocktail functions through to large conventions. We are currently seeking an experienced event manager to provide temporary support to the busy event planning team over the coming 3-4 months.
- End to end event planning and coordination of a wide variety of events across a diverse portfolio of venues
- Conduct site visits with clients and provide adequate information and follow-ups regarding venue facilities, configurations, catering options and preferred supplier recommendations etc.
- Liaise with the event operations team to ensure accurate communication of client expectations and event requirements
- Meet and greet clients on site and be present at high profile and/or complex events
- Post event briefings based on internal feedback and client evaluations
- The successful candidate will have gained a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as an event or conference manager, ideally from a complex venue or catering background
- Adept with common event management tools and software with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team
Salary & benefits:
- 3-4 months temporary contract with one of Sydney’s best-known venue portfolios
- Attractive hourly rate of pay commensurate to your skills and experience
THE MONDAY GROUP are defining a new generation of people-centric recruitment, HR & talent engagement solutions for the events, hospitality & leisure industries.
With consultants in Sydney and Melbourne, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy talent sourcing techniques, we place mid to senior level professionals into a broad range of career and leadership positions.
Beyond recruitment, we provide businesses with a range of bespoke HR & business consulting services which assist our clients engage their employees and retain top talent.