Currently in an exciting growth phase, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra, as well as an expanding international network, we are now seeking a dedicated and proactive Event Coordinator to work in their Melbourne office.
- Reporting to the Joint Managing Director (Operations) and as part of the wider Operations Team, your primary purpose is to manage all VIC Operations Logistics, Event Manage specific programs and assist onsite as an Assistant Facilitator where necessary
- Operation activities include: managing VIC Warehouse logistics, shipping and equipment management, as well as handling any purchasing specific to VIC Office
- Liaising with clients directly to organise the details of their programs, assisting the wider Operations team on other events, as well as working closely with the sales team to assist with potential clients
- Creating programs from start to finish, and tailoring them specifically to meet the client’s objectives
- Liaising and managing relevant suppliers as required
- Administrative duties such as booking flights, accommodation and transport for the team
- Tertiary Qualifications in Hospitality or Events would be preferable
- Prior experience in hospitality, events or venue management will be highly regarded
- You will have excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- You will have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be team orientated and results driven
- Good at problem-solving with the ability to multi-task
- Experience in Salesforce (preferable)
- Experienced or familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- You will possess the resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- $55-65K plus super & bonus
- Laptop provided, mobile phone allowance and office car spot
- Annual conference and half yearly retreat
- Vibrant team culture and creative work environment
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.