Currently in a strong growth phase, our client is actively seeking to strengthen their team with the addition of a new Business Development Manager. Could you be the highly-networked and motivated sales professional we are looking for?
- Supported by the General Manager, Production Manager and Marketing team you will be responsible for winning new clients and driving growth from existing client accounts
- Handle inbound enquiries and provide information and quotes to clients relating to event technology products
- Maximize spend through developing partnerships and offering creative technical solutions to clients
- Sales/Business Development activities to include chasing leads for new business, general telesales, e-marketing, attendance at industry exhibitions, trade shows, networking events etc.
- Update and maintain CRM system, plan a strategic call cycle and client visits timed to prospective clients’ event dates and event planning cycle
- Attend weekly management meetings, provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasts and contribute to senior level decision-making
- You will have previously held a similar sales/business development role in the business events industry
- Proven success working to targets and delivering results in line with budgets and forecasts
- Previous experience selling and quoting for event production/AV would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal, administration, IT and all-round organisational skills.
- Knowledge of the operational aspects of event production and logistics
- Personable, professional and always well-presented
- Above all, you must be a team-player, self-motivated and proactive in all areas of work
Attractive base salary plus super
Highly rewarding KPI incentive scheme
Career growth opportunity with an expanding company
Modern workplace culture and flexibility
. . . . .
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide: including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, as well as Asia Pacific, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques, as well as cutting edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.