We are looking for an experienced mid-level technical producer to support all project work across a wide technical scope, incorporating platform design for virtual events, and physical technical requirements for in-person event.
- Create,implement and deliver technical frameworks for virtual broadcast events and live events for our clients
- Support the Technical Producer in the coordination and management of partner suppliers and internal design team to ensure that technical and design components are created on time, on budget, and meet client expectations
- Support the Technical Producer in coordinating and managing client teams to ensure they understand what is required from them to achieve a successful project outcome
- Provide input to the budget management aspects of the technical area of projects
- Support on other administrative aspects of projects as required
- Taking ownership of a technical component of a project from brief stage through to final delivery
- You will have a high level of technical and systems aptitude, including capacity to use Google Suite
- A Degree level education or equivalent experience in digital platform, live-event technology or related discipline is preferred
- Industry experience in digital agency, broadcast and/or live event experiences - managing timelines, preparing technical plans and schematics
- You will be task and action oriented, with an ability to follow clear plans and complete tasks with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Huge interest in emerging technology and cultural trends
- Great organisational skills, particularly around file management
- Positive client management skills, navigating a range of projects and multiple changes if required
- You will have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment and manage deadlines.
- $70K plus super
- Work with high-profile brands
- Vibrant agency culture and creative work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.