Our client is an award-winning experiential agency renowned for producing highly engaging events, activations and content.
Currently in an exciting period of growth, our client is looking to fill multiple roles. We would love to hear from current Event Coordinators, Event Managers, Event Producers, Account Executive, Account Managers.
The successful candidates will work across a mixture of projects from large-scale brand activations, roadshows, pop ups, product launches, live events and festivals, sampling, and in-store demonstrations. With several exciting projects confirmed, the successful candidate will hit the ground running.
General responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management of your assigned accounts
- Liaising with inter-agency reports with updates on projects, accounts, and revenue
- Behind the scenes logistics as well as acting as onsite contact for events
- Foster strong relationships with suppliers and ensure payment terms are met
- Manage client expectations and effectively communicate with team to ensure expectations are clear
- Work together with creatives to deliver on client brief
- Have a thorough insight into your clients’ vision, values, competitive environment, and industry landscape
- Communicate concerns and proactively seek solutions
- Exerting confidence, you will represent the client across inter-agency relationships
- You will embody strong client service skills with a fun, approachable demeanor
- You will be well-versed in the mechanics of event management including schedules, budgets, and event logistics.
- You will have experience in managing costs and an unwavering respect for supplier invoicing terms to maintain and strengthen already existing supplier relationships
- The successful candidates will be proactive and always one step ahead
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries on offer
- Career growth opportunities within award-winning agency network
- Creative, fun and close-knit team environment
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and innovative recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.