- Manage and inspire a team of tech-savvy professionals, overseeing rostering, performance, and development
- Ensure arsenal of top-of-the-line equipment is ready for clients, actioning any maintenance or service as needed
- Run the show by overseeing all aspects of live events, utilizing your extensive knowledge of how to make things happen smoothly and delegating when necessary
- Maintain strong internal relationships to all stakeholders in the business
- Navigate the backstage of the business with finesse, contributing to strategic planning and implementation
- Seasoned event and operations professional with a strong technical background
- Experience as Technical Director/Producer or Project Manager (in AV or Production) will be highly regarded
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency in technical aspects relevant to AV, lighting, and staging equipment
- $110K-$125K plus super for the right candidate
- Work primarily business office hours
- Access cutting-edge technology and facilities in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Work for an industry leader - the best in the business!
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.