They are now seeking an experienced Talent Coordinator to take responsibility for all aspects of their internal recruitment process and be part of the opening team at this newly refurbished venue. Can be based in either Melbourne Head Office or Sorrento. If based in Melbourne, there will be the need to commute 2-3 days per week as demand requires.
- Driving recruitment, induction, and onboarding
- Champion training and development initiatives
- Assist with overseeing HR compliance
- Mentorship and development of staff
- Be the ‘go to’ HR person on -site for when staff need assistance
- Prior experience in a hospitality environment
- Passion for recruitment, training, and development
- Strong communication and presentation
- Ability to build strong relationships and prioritise staff needs
Salary & benefits:
- $65K-$75K plus super
- Staff benefits and partnership program
- Opportunity for development
- Fun and energetic work culture
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.