Currently in an exciting growth phase, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and the Gold Coast, as well as an expanding international network, we are now seeking a dedicated and proactive Sales & Marketing Coordinator to support their sales team.
- Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager and MD you will play a vital support role to the team of 5 Sales Managers
- Managing, qualifying and distributing online and phone enquiries
- Creating and inputting client proposals in database as well as following up with clients
- Updating and managing all contacts, filing and IP material, including marketing material for the sales team to best service the client
- Ensure all sales team members have the best tools available to service their clients
- Provide administrative assistance to sales team members and attending sales meetings as required- pulling necessary reports, budgets/forecasts and managing the database
- Organising details for any internal staff and client entertainment
- Sales or Administration training (preferable)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be team orientated and results driven
- Good problem-solving skills and an excellent multi-tasker
- Experience in Salesforce (preferable)
- Experienced or familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Canva and Adobe
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- $50-65K plus super & bonus
- Laptop provided, mobile phone allowance and office car spot
- Annual conference and half yearly retreat
- Vibrant team culture and creative work environment
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.