This newly created HR leadership position presents a rare opportunity to join a world-class hospitality group which has only just begun its journey.
- Reporting to the Group GM of Human Resources, this is a broad hands-on role responsible for managing all HR components of a growing national hospitality company
- Influence the strategic direction relating to all things HR, people and culture
- Establish processes, policies, and systems from the ground up
- Work with venue management and senior leadership to facilitate employee development, training and performance management initiatives
- Play an active role in recruitment for senior level positions
- Support the growth and leadership of the HR & talent acquisition team
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a diverse range of HR generalist activities and end-to-end recruitment, ideally in the hospitality industry
- Confident stakeholder management skills with the ability to contribute to senior level decision-making
- Sound knowledge of employment laws and Work Health Safety standards
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Capacity to review processes and identify, plan, and implement necessary changes to achieve optimal business outcomes
- Up to $150K plus super
- Make your mark - establish systems and processes from the ground up!
- Work with some of the hospitality industry's most talented and creative professionals
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.