Our client is an established and well-regarded professional association, with a busy calendar of events- across a wide range of formats. This role is part of the Venue and Events Team responsible for the planning and delivery of meetings, functions, seminars, conferences and other special events.
- Assist with the planning and delivery aspects of both internal and external events including; diary management of event bookings, registration and invoicing processes, research and coordination of event suppliers (AV, entertainment, florists, and photographers etc) and all logistics coordination
- Management of event collateral including brochures, presentations, signage, menus, name badges, seating plans, and place cards.
- Internal and external communications including direct mail, email communications, invitations, event agendas, post event surveys and timelines
- Project management of timelines and budgets ensuring all deadlines are met and all events are delivered successfully
- Excellent stakeholder management, fostering good communications and relationships between requisite departments to ensure overall aims of the relevant function goals are achieved
- Facilitate coordination between building services, catering and IT resources so that the required function set-up for internal events is attained
- You will have a minimum of 2 year’s work experience in an Events Agency or in-house corporate events role
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word & Excel skills, experience with event management software such as EventsAir or Cvent is preferred but not mandatory
- Virtual/Hybrid event experience is highly regarded but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional customer service focus
- You will have impressive interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent administrative skills and high attention to detail
- Good organisation, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a small team with multiple key stakeholders
- Self-motivated with a proactive hands-on approach
Salary & benefits:
- $80K plus super
- Supportive and friendly team culture, with work from home flexibility
- Professional training and development focus
- Career progression
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.