- Reporting to the Director of Fixtures, Timetable and Communications, you will coordinate Catering, Audio Visual, Venues, RSVP / Registration, Bump in & Bump out of events
- Organise event facilities such as parking, traffic control, security, medical services, hospitality, and media coverage as required.
- Post event reports and debrief
- Prepare and manage communication material for events
- Work collaboratively with heads of other divisions in event coordination measures
- Managing and reconciling event budgets
- Adhering to and being up to date with current safety protocol and procedures
- The ideal candidate will have relevant tertiary study
- A team player, you will communicate and work well with fellow colleagues
- Experience using event technology platforms
- You will be process driven, skilled with documentation, and have strong attention to detail
- You can take instruction easily and are happy to help with all tasks at a moment’s notice
- Strong word processing, note taking and general office mgmt. skills
- Excellent communication skills and high standards of personal presentation
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- 2-3+ year’s event coordination experience
- $80k – 90k plus super & benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Convenient CBD location
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.