They produce creative events and live experiences for global brands.
Based in Sydney’s CBD, we are now seeking an Associate Event Producer to support their growing team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a unique opportunity for a skilled event professional to take their career to the next level. With direct access to the senior leadership team, you will be mentored by some of Australia’s leading event and experience producers. Some detail below:
- As an experienced event manager, coordinator or associate producer, you will support and lead the project management of events and brand experiences
- Create, manage and track project budgets
- Venue and supplier sourcing
- Pre-production and production schedule management
- Assist with on-site event and crew management
- Provide support to the creative process, pitch preparation and responding to client briefs
- Mentor junior team members
- 2+ year’s event management experience, preferably from a creative agency background
- Expertise in the brand activation and live event staging and production highly advantageous
- You will possess the ability to drive projects along with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and high standards of personal presentation
- You will have the confidence and resilience required to handle a fast-paced working environment, as well as being self-motivated, with a passion for excellence
- You will also be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines, be highly organised and possess careful attention to detail.
- A chance to take your career to the next level
- Stunning state-of-the-art offices overlooking Barangaroo
- Attractive salary
- A chance to take your career to the next
- Work with high-profile brands
- Vibrant agency culture and creative work environment
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.