Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join their account services team. Responsible for contributing to the team as a whole, this individual will also run and manage their own projects.
About the role:
- Working with the Group Account Director on client pitches and proposals
- End– to-end management of assigned projects
- Liaising with high-profile clients
- Craft meeting notes, minutes and disseminate to the team
- Contribute to the creative process of generating concepts
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Work together with creatives to deliver on client brief
- Proactively source solutions
- Regular domestic travel with possible international travel
- Experience within an event agency
- Experience working directly with clients
- Strong administration skills and impeccable attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, and the candidate should be personally well presented
- A natural born problem solver, you will actively seek solutions as required
- This role will suit an individual with a desire to further their creative mind in an environment which will nurture this.
- Relevant tertiary education will be advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
- Attractive salary on offer
- Excellent career-growth potential
- Opportunity to work with global luxury brand clients
THE MONDAY GROUP is a specialist recruitment agency and executive search firm for the events, experiential marketing, hotel & hospitality industries.
Working with clients Australia wide, we are a team of modern recruiters who value relationships and possess deep industry networks.
Harnessing savvy recruitment sourcing techniques and cutting-edge recruitment technology, we specialise in placing mid to senior-level professionals in Event Management, Experiential Marketing, Hotel Management and Executive Hospitality Management roles.